Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A different pregnancy.

There is something about this pregnancy. Dont look at me like Im a horrible Mother when I say this but I really haven't been concerned for this little girl inside me. This isnt because I dont care because I do, but I have totally left her in Gods hands that I dont worry about her. Now I still have days where I worry about organizing something, or little things like purchases that have to be made, diapers that need to be sewn, wraps that need to be made (actually this just gets me excited!), etc etc. But as far as how Tehillah-Violet is doing, its just something I havent been thinking about. I prayed for a long time for this little girl. Even before my husband was aware I wanted another child, God knew, and I have prayer journal entry after entry of my desire for her. God is a good God, and He is most certainly going to be taking care of this child within my womb. Things might not continue to go as smooth as this pregnancy has (and let me tell you its been a much better pregnancy than my last three!), but God is still on His throne, He gave my husband and I this child and knows exactically what is best for her, for us, and has a plan. So I just trust Him in this. And its not something I had to really fight to do. The first 12 weeks or so were hard, and I got depressed, and super stressed, but then something happened and its almost like God said "Enough of this, I got this, and you my dear child are going to be so aware." He totally took the crazy thoughts and refined my attitude that came from God knows where.



1 Peter 5:7 (NLT) Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.


I just find it so amazing what happens when God takes control, when we allow Him to take control. Its phenominal. It really is. The worry, stress and trying to be gods ourselves just dissapears. We dont worry about what people are going to say, even if they are close to us, because we KNOW God has a plan and we are following Him. We know what He has planned is much and far better than what anything else we ourselves or others could come up with.


Philippians 4:6-7 (NLT)Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, lost ya on facebook when I made a new profile, but so happy that you are expecting! and a baby girl! yay! love the name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete